• Practice on Monday, 6/19 CANCELLED in order to allow preparation for travel.
• Black Team scrimmages at McKinley on 6/16, be there NLT 7 p.m.
• Mahalo to Coach Candice and KVC for again helping us to prepare for our trip by hosting us to scrimmage.
• Mahalo to Coach Josh and Mililani for hosting our Black Team to scrimmage at Whitmore on 6/7.
• Mahalo to Coach Candice and KVC for the scrimmage at Radford on 6/1.
• Our Black Team did very well in the A'o A Koa tournament; mahalo to Coach Shelton for hosting.
• Mahalo to Coach Chris and Ka Ulukoa for the scrimmage at Le Jardin on 5/22.
• Mahalo nui loa to those who helped at the car wash; it was a great success.
• Mahalo to Coach Joe and Laulea for the scrimmage on 5/11.
• Congratulations to our Red Team for winning the Silver Division of the 16U Regionals on Sunday, 4/30.
• Congratulations to our Red team, which won its third championship in a row, an 18U tournament at McKinley on 4/15.
• Our Black Team competed well at McKinley on 4/9, winning their second round pool, but inconsistency left them at the .500 mark overall for the day.
• Well done by our Black Team to move up to second place in its division of the Champions League by defeating the first place team. Our Red team holds fourth place in its division.
• Congratulations, again, to our Red team for winning its second consecutive tournament championship, at Kalihi Valley on 3/26.
• Congratulations to our Red team for winning its pool and also the overall tournament championship at McKinley on 3/19. Our Black Team finished second in its pool.
• Players are responsible for checking the calendar for practices and other events. Specific notification will only be given for late-breaking changes.
• This season, fundraising is coordinated here.
Pictured above are the 2017 Huikahi Junior girls. Most of Huikahi Volleyball Club's girls are veterans, with the core having played together since they were 11 years old. Over the years they've earned many honors together.
To briefly learn more about the Huikahi Volleyball Club, go here.
Mahalo and Aloha!
The Huikahi Volleyball Club is partnered with the Iolani Raiders Boosters Club (IRBC) in pursuing its Mission and Vision as a non-profit entity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; contributions to Huikahi via the IRBC are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. We welcome donations in support of our Junior Girls; please contact us if you wish to do so. Mahalo for your kokua!