• Best wishes for success to those Huikahi players who are now competing for their school teams. Huikahi will start practicing for the 2018 club season after the end of the 2017 State volleyball championship tournament.
• Our June trip to compete in the 44th AAU Girls Junior National Volleyball Championships in Orlando was a good experience and confirmed the value of the system of play developed by two-time Olympian and Hall of Fame member Pedro Velasco Jr. in helping a Team be better than the sum of its individual players. To see more of our trip, go here
• Mahalo to all the local teams who tested us and and drove us to be better by showing us where we needed to improve most throughout this past season, and especially to those who graciously scrimmaged us before our trip, when there were no more regular tournaments being played. We hope you all did well during your trips to the mainland!
• Players are responsible for checking the calendar for practices and other events. Specific notification will only be given for late-breaking changes.
• This season, fundraising is coordinated here.
After playing in the 44th AAU Girls Junior National Volleyball Championships in Orlando, Huikahi visited Diagon Alley where we were greeted with fire by Gringott's Dragon. To see more of our June 2017 trip to Orlando, go here.
Over the years Huikahi's girls have earned many honors together.
To briefly learn more about the Huikahi Volleyball Club, go here.
Mahalo and Aloha!
The Huikahi Volleyball Club is partnered with the Iolani Raiders Boosters Club (IRBC) in pursuing its Mission and Vision as a non-profit entity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; contributions to Huikahi via the IRBC are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. We welcome donations in support of our Junior Girls; please contact us if you wish to do so. Mahalo for your kokua!