• Beach Cleanup - Huikahi will do a beach cleanup at the Kalaeloa Campgrounds on Sunday, January 21; everyone be there NLT 8:00 a.m.
• Community Service - As in past years, we will help with services on Saturday, January 27, beginning at 4:00 p.m., at St. Luke's Episcopal Church
• Huikahi Volleyball Club wishes everyone a volley jolly Christmas and a smashing New Year!
• Players are responsible for checking the calendar for practices and other events. Specific notification of any changes will only be given if late-breaking. Players are obligated to notify Coach if they will be absent from any practice or event.
• Our trip this past June to compete in the 44th AAU Girls Junior National Volleyball Championships in Orlando was a good experience and confirmed the value of the system of play developed by two-time Olympian and Hall of Fame member Pedro Velasco Jr. in helping a Team be better than the sum of its individual players. To see more of our trip, go here
• Mahalo to all the local teams who tested us and and drove us to be better by showing us where we needed to improve most throughout this past season, and especially to those who graciously scrimmaged us before our trip, when there were no more regular tournaments being played. We hope you all did well during your trips to the mainland!
In the spirit of the Holidays, the players and coaches of Huikahi send this Christmas carol your way and wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Over the years Huikahi's girls have earned many honors together.
To briefly learn more about the Huikahi Volleyball Club, go here.
Mahalo and Aloha!
The Huikahi Volleyball Club is partnered with the Iolani Raiders Boosters Club (IRBC) in pursuing its Mission and Vision as a non-profit entity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; contributions to Huikahi via the IRBC are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. We welcome donations in support of our Junior Girls; please contact us if you wish to do so. Mahalo for your kokua!